Senior ERP Consultant - Supply Chain
Recently founded, Alto Consultants is a startup firm specialized in implementing Rootstock ERP on the Salesforce platform, and we are looking for top talents to build our team. We are passionate about the value we provide to our clients in optimizing their business processes by implementing high-quality ERP solutions. We are a dynamic and innovative team, always ready to take on the most stimulating challenges and offer tailored solutions to meet the unique needs of each client.
What we need:
We are seeking a Senior ERP Consultant - Supply Chain to join our amazing team. In this role, you will be responsible for helping our clients implement and customize Rootstock ERP to meet their specific business needs. You will work closely with clients to understand their requirements, develop and deliver customized solutions, and provide ongoing support and maintenance.
As a team member at Alto Consultants, you’ll enjoy:
Career development: get on-board as one of the first team members and become part of the core team for our growth.
Flexible work schedule: define your own schedule and work when you are the most productive.
Yearly Office equipment allowance: work with the latest technology and upgrade your personal office setup from time to time.
Space in your schedule for creativity: time allocated in your week to do something else than your regular work!
Your responsibilities are to:
- Understand clients' business processes and requirements
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts
- Configure and customized the solutions to meet clients' needs
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance to clients
- Continuously improve and optimize Rootstock for our clients
- Stay current on the latest ERP enhancements, upgrades and offerings
- Travel from time to time to Canada and the United States to visit our customers.
What we are looking for at Alto Consultants:
- Understanding of Manufacturing and Distribution processes
- Experience implementing and customizing ERP solutions or Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in both Collaborative and an independent manner
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, manufacturing and distribution or any related fields
- Salesforce Platform Experience (Desirable)
This is a remote opportunity, and most of the team members are based in Montreal.
If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and work on exciting projects, join us!